Improving upon the award-winning CD6006, the finely-tuned CD6007 CD Player offers even more specially-selected components and an enhanced circuit layout. Rigid feet further eliminate unwanted vibration while the oversized low noise power supply feeds the digital and analogue circuitry of the player. The new, high-quality AK4490 DAC along with 2 selectable filter options converts digital signals to analogue, this is then ‘pushed’ to the gold-plated synch outputs by Marantz’s proprietary small signal amplifier, the HDAM-SA2. In addition, we have included a new remote that also controls the fitting PM6007 amplifier. The CD6007 features a newly-developed, sophisticated headphone amplifier with a headphone amp gain setting to accommodate a wide range of headphones.
- Versatile playback for all your audio: Enjoy your CD and CD-R/RW collection.
- Supports all your favourite files: Play all your music files through the front USB port including: WAV, MP3, AAC, WMA, FLAC HD, ALAC, AIFF and DSD files.
- Pristine sound quality from all sources: High quality AK4490 D/A conversion, ideal for high-resolution files.
- Optimized audio reproduction: Two selectable digital filters to optimize digital music content.
- Engineered for your sound: Further sound tuned with carefully selected components.
- High-quality sound even from demanding headphones: Full discrete headphone amplifier with HDAM-SA2, gain control and auto off function.
- Eliminate interference for sound purity: Double-layered bottom plate and rigid feet allow for a cleaner, more complete sound.
- Best amplifier connection: Gold Plated L/R/Coax output for a strong continuous connection to your amplifier.
- Easy to use: System remote controls Marantz CD Player, amplifier, and network player.
- Fits your interior design: Available in Black or Silver Gold.
Marantz HDAM Technology
Marantz developed its own discrete circuit boards to replace standard ICs. These HDAMs consist of discrete surface mount components with short mirror image L/R signal paths. These devices do exactly the same thing as the widely used Op-Amps but outperform these designs dramatically in terms of the Slew Rate and reduced noise level, resulting in more dynamic, accurate and detailed sound. In the CD6007, the proprietary HDAM-SA2 circuit improves on its previous HDAM module for an even more stable power supply. The idling current stability is less influenced by power transistor temperatures to maintain sound performance even at high level output.
Reference Quality D/A Conversion
The CD6007 features a new Hi-Res D/A conversion. It is equipped with a reference class AK4490 D/A converter, offering two selectable filter options, and provides up to 192-kHz/24-bit and DSD 5.6MHz resolution for optimum musical fidelity with tight bass, pleasant mids and smooth extended highs for CD playback and Hi-Res formats from USB memory devices.
High Current Power Supply
The audio power supply employs high speed, high current Shottky Barrier Diodes and new higher value current storage capacitors compared to the previous model. The size of the power supply capacitors has been increased by 120% for improved current stability and reduced AC noise during high demanding listening sessions.
Headphone Amplifier with HDAM-SA2 and Headphone Amp Gain Setting (Low/Mid/High)
Compared to the CD6006, the CD6007 offers an improved and redesigned headphone amplifier section. The CD6007 inherits the exclusive Marantz HDAM-SA2 circuit with three gain settings (Low/Mid/High) for a perfect match with almost any brand of headphones for an optimal solo listening experience. However, if you prefer, the headphone amp is also equipped with an “Off Circuit” function that automatically turns off the headphone amplifier when a headphone is not connected to the unit to avoid any unwanted interference or noise.
Plays Hi-Res Audio
The CD6007 can playback MP3, WMA, AAC and WAV, FLAC HD, ALAC, AIFF (up to 192-kHz/24-bit) and DSD (up to 5.6MHz) files from a connected USB storage device.
The CD6007 introduces a new selectable digital filter option. This two-mode filter (Filter1/Filter2) allows optimized reproduction of digital music content using the new AK4490 D/A converter to your taste. Filter 1 is a slow roll-off preset that improves deep stereo imaging while Filter 2 is a sharp roll-off filter for more precise imaging reproduction.
The Most Musical Sound
Engineered and extensively tuned by a team drawing on more than 65 years of Hi-Fi expertise, the CD6007 provides exceptional performance for your audio collection. Whether digital or analogue, enjoy the most musical sound from any source
There are no reviews yet.